Alhamdulillah, the Masjid is now open.
1ST JUMUAH: 12:25PM 2ND JUMUAH: 1:00PM 3RD JUMUAH: 1:30PM
THE ENGLISH TALK WILL TAKE PLACE A FEW MINUTES BEFORE EACH JUMUAH. THE TIME VARIES FOR EACH JUMUAH
We will maintain the previous safety measures:
1) The Mosque will open 10 minutes before each jamā‘ah, and close straight after
2) Do not come if you have any of the symptoms of COVID-19
3) Everyone must wear a mask covering both the mouth and nose
4) You must use a prayer mat in the marked spaces (bring one with you), to maintain distancing
5) You must do your Wudhu (ablutions) before coming to the mosque
6) You must bring a bag to keep your shoes in
7) No children under the age of 12
8) We strongly advise those over 70 or those with health vulnerabilities to pray at home unless you have been vaccinated
9) At all times maintain distancing and be mindful of your safety and the safety of others.
Access will not be granted if you do not abide by the above conditions.
Please do not attend if you have any COVID symptoms such as a new continuous cough, high temperature or loss of taste and smell.